"Vostochny bereg" Red salmon granular caviar. Earlier, the packaging was a tin washer-like can. This year everything is new, so the packaging has changed too.
It is a trapezoid with slightly beveled edges. It has a harsh and dark background, against which the caviar plays with new colors but is not lost. The manufacturer did a great job with the packaging.
Glass is recommended for seeing that the composition of the product is good. But, unfortunately, it is impossible to see what's inside the metal packaging.
How to store it after opening a jar if, for example, you will not consume it at once? In this case, there is a plastic cover. You can store caviar with it for about a day. After all, your stomach will not approve more, and storage in the open tin can for a long time is not recommended. Therefore, it is possible to store this caviar for a short time.
We are used to seeing caviar in a slightly watery substance, like jelly, when opening a jar. Here, the caviar is packed in a jar to capacity, as if it had been tamped down, while it did not lose its physical characteristics and remained absolutely intact.
- The caviar is even but with slight irregularities and "spaces", which is a sign of naturalness. Perfect round eggs say more about an artificial sample.
- Visually, each egg was shiny and without any clots.
- There are no dried eggs. It means that there were no problems with the tightness of the jar.
- There was no plaque and sediment on the walls and bottom - either the glycerin sucked everything out, or the quality was good.
- There is no plaque on the caviar itself, which means that it must be natural.
- Red-orange eggs are optimal in color - not too dark and not too light - about 5 mm in diameter and a thin shell that easily yields to pressure in the mouth.
Taste and smell
- When biting, the eggs do not stick to the teeth, which is definitely good news.
- Moderately salty, but not to the point you want to drink water.
- Very tender, bursts in the mouth, not in a jar.
- Not viscous. There are no bursts in a jar. Therefore, it does not turn into a mess when using it on the sandwich.
- I've tried caviar many times and sometimes got the bitter aftertaste. But not at this time. Exceptionally taste of salmon without foreign impurities.
- In addition to just a delicious snack product, it is rich in protein, vitamins, and Omega-3 acids.
- The aroma is slightly fishy, but not like herring.
- Naturally, it gives a lot of endorphins and positive emotions.
- Reduces cholesterol levels.
- It also normalizes blood pressure.